With SW digital advanced OTT/CTV offering, reach consumers streaming content on both the big screen in the living room and small screens with household-level precision, unmatched audience targeting, and advanced attribution for online or offline conversions. SW digital OTT/CTV solution utilizes GPS data to serve ads to individual households based on first-party address lists, custom curated addressable audiences or behavioral data. Then, track in-store visits and web-based conversions from targeted users. Increase your reach with access to the leading inventory sources, exchanges, devices, and programs.
At present, OTT and CTV advertising are more popular because more people use streaming services for entertainment.
With proper targeting of specific audiences and monitoring campaigns, this is also an effective marketing strategy. There is no doubt that this form of advertising is the new trend among people who rely more on digital services.
We’ll dig deeper into what OTT and CTV are, how they work, why choose them for your marketing strategy, the different types of OTT and CTV providers, and also some tips and tricks on how to make the most of your advertising campaigns with OTT/CTV.
What are OTT and CTV?
OTT (Over-the-top) is simply bypassing traditional television providers. Advertising platforms such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu use this method by streaming ads through the web.
CTV (Connected TV) is the traditional way of advertising on connected TVs, where televisions connect to the internet, and users can access the streaming content.
Why choose OTT and CTV Advertising?
Here are several reasons why OTT and CTV advertising should be part of your marketing strategy.
Highly targeted audience
With OTT and CTV advertising, you can target a specific audience based on the target location, interests, and behaviors.
Measurable and effective campaigns
You can optimize your campaigns and make the necessary adjustments for better results.
Less TV audience
People in this age prefer to watch content on streaming services over traditional TV, OTT and CTV advertising will only continue to grow.
How Does it Work?
OTT and CTV advertising work by unmatched audience targeting using personalized messages. Advertisers gather data to create targeted campaigns to reach your set of viewers with the specific subject at the right time. The viewers will see the ads within the content when they access it through their streaming devices.
With the help of programmatic advertising, the automated way of buying and placing digital ads, the ads are provided to specific viewers based on their location, behavior, and interests.
We have rated several types of OTT and CTV providers from the most popular and what are their advertising capabilities.
- Netflix – this is an ad-free streaming service and offers some limited advertising options through paid sponsorships.
- Hulu – offers many advertising options for brands, including banner ads.
- Amazon Prime Video – similar to Hulu, they also offer banner ads. Amazon also allows brand promotions to Prime Video viewers through the “Sponsored Content” program.
- Smart TVs
- Streaming apps – Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku
Overall, these platforms have different advertising capabilities and unique audiences. After all, they still prioritize the user experience and only limit the type of ads to display.
What are the Types of OTT and CTV Providers?
Tips and Tricks for OTT/CTV Ads
We prepared a few tips and tricks to note for your next OTT/CTV Ad campaign.
Your ads should be relevant to your target audience. Use appropriate data to create targeted campaigns to reach specific locations, interests, and behaviors.
Short and Straightforward
Keep your ads short and straight to the point. You don’t want to bore your viewers with lengthy content, so try using short-form content on streaming platforms. Short and catchy ads are more engaging.
To make your ads stand out, use compelling visuals, animation, audio, and messaging to capture your target viewers’ attention.
Why is Partnering with Media Experts Important?
Media experts know the ins and outs of creating successful OTT and CTV advertising campaigns. They can help you navigate the complex process of creative design, programmatic advertising, and data analytics to ensure that your campaigns align with your business goals.
Successful OTT and CTV advertising campaigns require media experts who have experience, knowledge, and initiative to improve engagement and conversions, as well as maximize your ROI.
Why work with us?
Here are some reasons why you should work with SW Digital and how we can help with your OTT advertising in Las Vegas:
- Experience and Expertise: SW Digital has years of experience in curating a targeted audience of over 700+ locations. We worked with many clients on their campaigns to build an audience in real-time with access to 126 million+ U.S. households with full Boolean AND/OR logic.
- Data-Driven Approach: We use data analytics to identify your target prospects and understand their interests and behavior. We create high-quality campaigns that connect with your audience.
- Creative Design: Our team of designers can help you create appealing visuals and compelling ads to capture the attention of your target audience.
- Programmatic Advertising: As complex as it sounds, we have a team of experts who deeply understand the concept of programmatic advertising media used in OTT advertising and can advise you on how to navigate these platforms.
- Results-Driven: Our client’s success is our success. Our team is committed to delivering good quality results for our clients. We always ensure to maximize the use of metrics and data analytics tools to measure the success of your campaigns.
- Personalized Service: We are flexible and open to meeting the personalized services required by our clients. We are working closely with them, responsive to our client’s needs, and ready to answer queries and provide help throughout the campaign cycle.
Overall, the SW Digital team will be glad to assist you with your OTT/CTV advertising needs in Las Vegas. Let us help you reach your marketing goals efficiently and plan the next move to power up your advertising campaigns.